Mosquito Magnet® Patriot
Start Up Instructions
- Place tank on stand
- Insert attractant in compartment per instructions in attractant packaging.
- Plug power connector into the trap.
- Plug AC adapter into electrical socket. (Only use properly grounded electrical outlets to avoid the risk of shock.)
- Connect the regulator to the Propane tank.
- Turn on Propane tank valve SLOWLY and all the way.
- Flip the switch on the back of the trap to the on position.
Unit should now be in warm up mode. If the unit has a fast blinking light then there is a fault. If this is the case, then refer to the troubleshooting section.
When the trap is starting up, what is happening during the warm up.
- After you hit the power switch button the fan comes on.
- Start up will last 10 to 20 minutes, at this point the fan is blowing out anything that is in the burner box to allow for a better ignition when the gas is introduced into the burner box.
- After about 3 to 5 minutes you will hear the speed of the fan slow down. It is at this time that Propane starts to fill the burner box.
- WIthin a few minutes the igniter will heat up and ignite the gas.
- After the gas ignites ,usually within 5 to 15 minutes, the unit should be fully operational. This will be indicated with a solid red light on the switch.
<< Back to previous page